Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NOTD- smurftastic

Quick nail of the day from me MUA shade 9 or as I like to call it "smurf blue". As you are all aware MUA is a £1 brand of make up in Superdrug, now I normally think the range is value for money- bar the nail polish. The bottle is teeny tiny.

Regardless of the size I am totally in love with this polish and love how it makes an outfit "pop" so to speak (I don't like it under Barry M effects though).

Please ignore my st tropez oompa loompa hands- I took the picture before washing my tan off.

As you can tell its practically a dupe for Barry M's Cobalt blue.

Picture kindly borrowed from Steph's blog (go show her some love here please).

What are your thoughts on MUA polish??

Don't forget the blog has a Formspring if you want to ask any questions xx

No comments:

Post a Comment