Tuesday, October 26, 2010

JEMs NOTD- Grey Day with Barry M Effects

Hello peeps,

Sorry it's been so long since I've been at the keys, been feeling most unwell of late - but I'll tell you all about that another time, as I'm far too excited about this.

One thing that DID drag me from the ass-dent on the couch, however, was a trip to Boots to score myself some Models Own Nail Effects.  Yeah, I was going to borrow Ray's, but at £3.95 it's hardly going to break the bank and I just knew I had to have it!!

So here it is, over Model's Own Gun Grey.  I've got to nod agreement with Ray - this goes much better over blues and greys than over reds, it seems to make red/pinks look somehow 'mucky' and too dark.


My hubby is amazed by this stuff - he still can't decide whether he likes it or not, but he agrees that it is 'amazing' and also says that 'it looks like tree bark'.  I think that's a compliment.

The major PLUSPLUSPLUS I have found with using this is it makes your polish last about 10 days without chipping!  So I shall be using it right before my jollidays in about two weeks - I'm going to New Zealand!!  Will catch you all up with the goss when I get back

JEM xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment