Friday, September 24, 2010

Time Flies...

Bon-to-the-jour

Guten-to-the-tag

Ho-to-the-la

Hell-to-the-o

(I have officially lost it)


Where has September gone too- can't believe until reminded earlier on today, that my favourite day of the month is upon me next week... PAY to the DAY.


I shall will be spending my salary on some of these bobby dazzlers...

Silk Zip Back Tunic £50 Topshop, Love on Cubes Bracelet £6 Asos
Colour Studded Enamel Bangle £8.50 Pretaportebello, McQueen Skull Scarf (Red/Grey) £140 Selfridges


Owl Print Tunic £59 Pretaportabello, Spider Statement Ring £10 Asos
Skull Tee £85 Wildfox @ Spoiled Brat, Graphic Embellished Tee £110 Sass + Bide @ Asos


House of Holland Suspender Tights £12 Asos, Leopard Print Dress £90 Topshop
Tic Tac Toe Dress £75 French Connection @ Asos, Spiro Print Tee £35 Topshop

I've already ordered the love bracelet, and deffo need those HoH tights for winter. I've already got a McQ scarf but not the Skull one... hmmm. However I will probably change my mind between now and payday.

What do you think of the pink dress- I've been wanting a pink dress for ages to wear under my bomber jacket?? Advice would be appreciated please.


Hope you have a fab weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment