Friday, September 3, 2010

£29 It Dress

I don't know if its me- but for some reason on a night out I have to wear a dress. I don't feel "dressed" if i'm not wearing a dress. Strange I know, so every time before a night out I have the major panic of "having nothing to wear". Now considering I have a wardobe dedicated to going out clothes- I don't have anything to wear haha.

I always think this time of year is a bit funny for finding nice going out dresses which aren't too summery or xmas party dresses. Now with my dresses- bar the very special ones- I like to have the opportunity to be able to pair them with tights and a blazer/leather jacket.

Motel is one of those makes which to be honest with you, I always think looks nice in magazines, but when you see it in person the quality is a bit rubbish/looks cheap/poorly made. Now my thoughts may be changed after seeing a piece in Look magazine about their £29 wanda dresses.

Basically its strapless tulip dress which comes in about 6 different patterns, and if you join the website you can get £10 off.

These are my 2 personal favs- I love Animal print and how season after season its always in for A/W (blog post to be done on that later), and the feather print can tie me over both S/S and A/W. Check out www.motelrocks.com for more details.
























Info to come on my giveaway xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment